What we’ve learned over the last 10 years is that technology is disrupting everything, including the finance function. We’ve seen enterprise software move from industry-centric, on-premises software to horizontal cloud suites to best-in-breed solutions with open APIs. This trend has accelerated as the COVID-19 pandemic has made digital transformation for businesses go from optional to urgent.
Are you getting the KPIs and insights you need to be a strategic CFO or finance leader?
Modern finance leaders are being asked to spend less time on non-value-added tasks such as manual business processes, bookkeeping, and producing basic financial statements and reports, and more time providing meaningful insights into the business and acting as a strategic business partner to the CEO. This means finance leaders will need to leverage technology to meet these new demands.
In our eBook, we dig into the digital transformation steps to take and pitfalls to avoid on your journey to strategic accounting. We provide stories and statistical data to help you clearly understand the necessity of becoming a strategic asset to the business and a modern CFO.
In our strategic CFO eBook, we cover the following topics:
- Technology innovation is accelerating...and it’s disrupting everything
- This includes the finance function
- Delaying change is no longer an option
- 60 percent of business closures due to covid-19 are now permanent
- Options are overwhelming in a best-of-breed world
- The finance & accounting technology landscape
- Most cloud software today isn’t industry specific
- Leaving gaps in “the last mile”
- What to do and what to avoid