Partnerships subject to the centralized partnership audit regime (CPAR) cannot file an amended return to report changes to an originally filed Form 1065 – instead the partnership must file an administrative adjustment request (AAR).

Download the toolkit to understand what is required to prep your deliverable for the IRS.

America's Best Large Employers

Baker Tilly US, LLP, trading as Baker Tilly, is a member of the global network of Baker Tilly International Ltd., the members of which are separate and independent legal entities. © Baker Tilly US, LLP